Changing Environment Height / level

Is there a way of adjusting the level (z axis / height) of the Environment image?

On many of my renders the environments are too high.

I’ve tried lowering the axes on my Sketchup model and I’ve tried raising up the level of my model but neither of these seem to work.

The level of the environment is determined by the camera view direction (looking up vs. looking down). If you are looking toward the sun, you can also change the z level by changing the “Inclination” parameter in the environment

The views I use are EXACTLY the views from the saved Sketchup views that are imported into Fluidray.

An example of what I’m trying to do is:
Build a model of an office on the 30th floor of a building. When I look out the window I want to see the rendered ground level way below me not at the same level as the view point.

How can I achieve this?

Currently it’s not possible to move the environment independently from the camera. You can solve the problem in 2 ways:

1. Find on the internet an environment that was taken from the top of a building
  2. Use the environment you are corrently using for illumination, and then drag & drop a suitable background

You can import environments/backgrounds downloaded from the internet by going to the menu Tools → Import Environments / Backgrounds