Environment scale

I would like to know if it is possible to scale the environment. My model is rhino and it looks like a small toy in the environment. Is there a tutorial on this?

I have a similar question. I am using SketchUp and when my model is imported and an environment is applied, my model looks like it is a sandbox toy instead of a house. Is there a way to scale the FluidRay environment OR to prepare the SketchUp model for import?

I see the original poster asked this question 3 months ago (Jul 2020). Hopefully someone will respond soon to this question. Thanks.

Hi, can you please post a screenshot showing the problem?

Hallo Nicola, I also struggled with the environment-scale- issue and I wonder if you got solved this topic? Please keep me posted.

Hello Hosa,
Have you tried to zoom in into your model? Or can you please post a screenshot of the problem?

Hallo Nicola, thank you for your quick response. I can zoom into my model of course, but the environment scale stays the same. Zoom the model, means, the environment stays the same size.
I would need to scale the background itself to get it fit to the scenery. Right now the environment can be just rotated and inclined, but not adjusted in size.
Maybe you know a way how to do so. Thank you.

Hello Hosa, thanks for the screenshot. We’ll implement the feature in one of the upcoming releases.

1 Like

Hi, has this been implemented. My model looks tiny in the enviroment

It’s not implemented yet.