sketchup 2015, windows 7. it used to work when I installed the first version of Viz but the "get geometry source" started acting up even the last update. Here are the steps I am doing and failing at.
1) draw a weird line and or shape and make it a component, or group or none at all
2) Open Viz
3) hit space bar
4) access the "geometry source" function
5) go back to sketch up and select the component, or group or lines
6) hit "set geometry source" in the Viz tool bar in sketchup
7) I am prompted by Viz to select the correct geometry source node
8) I then verify that the correct node is selected and hit 'ok'
Nothin. Blank empty screen. Could any of this have to do with sketchups zero point and Viz's zero point? I would guess not because even when I hit 'zoom all' in Viz nothing appears
I appreciate your help.