We just released Viz 0.2.1, you can get it here.
The biggest feature is the possibility to create and export custom nodes, for reuse and sharing. Adding this feature required a major code rewrite, and forced us to drop the support for files saved in the previous format. In the download page there is a new sample project that includes a custom node.
Here are the other features:
- Improved node creation dialog (bigger and resizable), adding the possibility to sort by node category or description.
- Grouped many nodes into a single one, with the possibility to choose the function performed by the node
- Added nodes for loading and sampling image files
- Added a node for loading arrays from text files
- Added nodes for constant and gradient array creation
- Added Clamp and Fxy nodes